My Videos

Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Goodbye Daddy...T^T

19th June 2009
I won't forget today...
My mum came to school and fetch me..i was wondering..Why??
She told me that daddy had passed away...
At that moment, i thought it was some sort of joke...
But...it's true..T^T
Mum hug me tightly..tears keep on falling..
I never thought of that before...
It happen in a sudden..too soon..T^T
Daddy is gone forever...
I was totally lost...
I dunno what to do...
My tears keep rolling down...
Just can't stop the tears...
Days before...i chat with my friends...and i've said that "I can't wait for Friday to come..."And now...i am totally regret for what i've said..
I am so regret for saying that...i'm so sorry...
If can...i hope that..that Friday will not ever come...
So that i can spare more time with daddy..T^T
Daddy, why you leave us so soon??? T^T
I miss you, dad~~ I miss you..
Missing you everyday..every second...every minute.. T^T
I'm writing all my feelings down..so that i won't forget you...
You are and always will be my best daddy...

Daddy,
I'm sorry that i didn't get to say "I LOVE YOU" to you yet..T^T
I'm sorry that i didn't get to earn enough money to let you retire and enjoy life..T^T
I'm sorry that we didn't spend more time together..T^T
I'm sorry that if i did anything that hurts you..T^T
I'm sorry that if i did anything wrong and made you angry...T^T
I'm sorry that if i did bad in my studies...T^T
I'm sorry, dad~ T^T I'm sorry...
I promise that..
I'll take good care of mum..
I'll take care of all at home..
I'll study hard..and won't be lazy..
I'll be strong...don't worry dad..T^T...just need some time..

I love you dad..
You will be always in my mind..in my heart..
I will be missing you dad...
Goodbye daddy...bye~~ T^T
I'll be strong...
Goodbye daddy... T^T missing you always..T^T

xoxJuliannaxox forever loving you..remembering you always =(

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete