My Videos

Friday, 11 September 2009

Last time...

I remember~~
Last time...
When there's caterpillars in the plants..
Dad will take care of it...
Last time...
When any electrical appliances spoil..
Dad will fix it...
Last time...
When i'm sick..
Dad will cook me porridge and take care of me..
Last time...
When we went travelling..
Dad will be the driver...
Last time...
When our family faces problems..
Dad will solve it...
Last time...
When i do well in my studies..
Dad will ask me what do i want and i'll say nothing..it's okay
Last time...
When i'm stress about studies..
Dad will comfort me...and ask me whether do i want tuition...
Last time...
Every Sunday dad will ask whether i wanna go out for breakfast..
Sometimes, I said...no, i'm tired..*regret* T^T
Last time...
No matter how tired dad is..after work..
Dad will still act normal and don't want us to worry...
Last time...
Dad will always jokes and play with us..
It's childish...but i really have fun and enjoy it very much T^T
Last time...
When going down the staircases..
I'll hop up and lay on dad's back...
~"Now...everything has change..
It has become a history..
Unforgettable memories..
I will always remember.."~
xoxJuliannaxox

No comments:

Post a Comment