My Videos

Saturday, 6 February 2010

Birthday eve :D

6th February 2010
Today, my friends celebrate my birthday for me in school
They planned to give me a surprise..
But obviously it failed..lol xD

This cake is bake by Pui Chi
Taste not bad la..at least she made it her ownself ^^

Then during recess time we stay in class
And enjoy my birthday cake together ^^
Have fun together! =)






Thank you guys...love you!
I thought i'll be having a lonely birthday this year
Dad is not longer here for me..
And i can't celebrate with family this year..
Thanks god you guys are here with me T.T *touched*
You guys really had given me a great day
You guys had given me an unforgettable birthday..
A wonderful memory...
Thank you!

~"Proud and glad to have such friends like you guys...it's GOD's gift...and it's priceless...I love you friends..you guys may not know..but i really care for our friendship...may our friendship last forever and ever ♥ ♥ FRIENDS FOREVER!"~

xoxJuliannaxox A simple wish from YOU touches my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment