My Videos

Thursday, 11 March 2010

SPM! We will do this TOGETHER! ;)

11 March 2010
Today, the SPM 2009 result is out!
My seniors got their results..
Many of them strike straight A's
So proud of them..and envy them too >.<
Next year will be my turn, getting my SPM result
Wondering..what will i get? What will my SPM result like?
Straight A's?? I wish!! :P
I understand...no success comes without hardwork!
So, i shall start studying now..
I shall double...wait..or maybe triple my study efforts starts from today onwards..
Seeing them shouted and jumped in joy..made me excited too!
I'm so proud of them!
This had also awaken me up..made me realise that..
I really should start concentrating in my studies now..
I feel guilty + sorry =(
I hope it's not late yet for me to change now..=)


~"I sincerely hope that each and everyone in our class, 5B(2010), will get straight A's in this coming SPM examination 2010..hope that we will pass the exam with flying colours..believe in ourselves, we can do it...and WE WILL DO THIS TOGETHER!!! =) ~"


5 BIJAKSANA ROCKZzzz!!!!
*Proud to be part of 4Bijaksana(2009) & 5Bijaksana(2010)*
xoxJuliannaxox ♥5B

No comments:

Post a Comment