My Videos

Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Puchong Youth Competition @ 喜来登

3 October 2010
Puchong Youth Competition 2010!!
We WON!! :DD
There's two groups from our school
And we're representing our school as ONE :)
Some may said that we actually won because of the other group
Hmm..maybe it's true? :(
It's really hurting when you hear people saying and looking down on you like that
Hurt me deeply..even some of my own friends say that..?
It really do hurt my feelings..but they did not realise..
No doubt that the other group did well too..and yea or maybe much more better
But as two teams, representing our school as ONE..
In my opinion,
Everybody is important.
Everybody plays an important role.
If one team did not do well and got low marks...
It's totally impossible that our school will get the highest marks and win..isn't it?
Anyway, i'm still proud of my team..
And also proud myself..
Not everyone has the guts to stand in front of public and perform
It's definitely not as easy as what others think
especially for those who did not even try it before
So yea...i'm still proud that WE WON! :)
WE WON CHAMPION!! ^^
*Cheers*
It's my first time performing outside in public..and we won! ^^

We may not dance well, but at least we try..

Dance dance dance ~~

 The artist guests...AMY *.*

My team members and I :))

SMK PUSAT BANDAR PUCHONG (1) 's team :D

HUGE group pic



~"Although SPM is around the corner, it's just next month...and for the moment i'm still having trials exam..but i still insist to join this performance and competition..it's not an easy decision, our dance group reduce from 8 people to 4. Even my close friends decided to gave up participating in this competition..but yea, i made it. WE MADE IT :) "~

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINIONS AND OWN THINKING.
NO MATTER IT'S POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE,
I'LL STILL ACCEPT IT..
AND I'D TRY MY BEST TO ACCEPT IT WITH OPEN HEARTED
BECAUSE I KNOW..NO ONE IS PERFECT.





xoxJuliannaxox Passion to dance =)

No comments:

Post a Comment