My Videos

Friday, 31 December 2010

Hoot Perfomance @ Puteri8 a.k.a New Year Countdown

31 December 2010
HOOT performance at Puteri8 tonight
We arrived there at about 7.20pm+
And guess what..there's only VERY few people there
No mood to perform already :(
After that, then only we got to know that the event actually starts at 9pm
Those humans give wrong info -.-
But still not much people in the end..maybe 150? or 200?
Before the performance, we practiced..2 times(?) i guess. Forgot :D
Those lightings were == SCREW IT!
It's like dancing in dark, with disco lightings
We can't even see properly! Keep banging each other
And i think i ACCIDENTALLY stepped on someone with my boots :X
Sorry~ :(((
p/s : Even the audience can't see what we're dancing under those "sparkling" lights(?) ya know D:
And so, after we requesting and begging, finally they on the...spotlights(?)
Around 10pm+ i guess, we finally, officially performed
I DID MANY MISTAKES i think T.T
*emotional breakdown*
I was actually kinda confident when we're practicing at home
We even sacrificed our sleeping hoursss to meet up and practice EARLY in the morning D:
Didn't expect it to turn out to be like that =X
We're not ready..oh wait, I'M not ready :(
Maybe it's only me :D opps
The other 8 of them did great job, at least better than me :O haha
And yea, it just ended like that *sobsob *
After that, most of us actually waited and stayed there until 12am..
for the sake of the firecrackers!
And you know what, the fireworks FAILED!
Damn it! Really fail teruk-teruk la.. ==
So yea, my new year countdown just ended like that..
I repeat, IT JUST ENDED LIKE THAT
Aww....
Well, at least i got to meet up with my friends
And i did enjoy a little, very little
It's okay..haha..sometimes, all we have to do is just chill :)
I did gained new experiences :)
So yea..smileee :))) 


  

 Oh yea, one more thing, i just remembered that i did not blog about a very important thing
I FORGOT TO BRING MY CAMERA THERE!!!
%#!@^#*#!#!!&;#*!#!!!! *toooot*
I can't believe it! How could I?!
Noooooooooooooo!~~
How can i actually forgot about my VERY IMPORTANT camera?! D: I mean not mine la..hehe x)
Sad case ==
LOL careless me :')
haha XD




  
Our Group Pics :)


~"Will it be our last performance? Hmm..maybe :( Will definitely miss these precious moment :') "~


xoxJuliannaxox Hoot hoot hoot~~ ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment