My Videos

Monday, 28 February 2011

My future? :(

28 February 2011
Down. Again :(
Nobody understands me
None...not at all...
not even....
myself? :(
My future?
I really do not know what course to take
I wanted to choose something i like...
something that i'll not regret taking it..
It's hard.
It's just hard!
I'm under depression! :'(
Mum keep asking me...
SPM result gonna release soon..
There's no more time to spare anymore..
and i'm still lost..
like a little girl, trying to find her way out of the scary jungle.
Will the little girl find her way out?
WILL I FIND MY WAY OUT?
Something I like? It's just impossible.
So, stop dreaming, wake up and face the reality! WAKE UP!!
Something I like? No future.
Those job are for those who dislikes studies and not well-educated people..
No offence, but it's trueee..
And i don't wanna disappoint mum either :(
Something I like? I scare i'll regret.
I really worried that i'll regret for taking the wrong path..
Worried that i'll regret for not listening to others advice
Worried for wasting mum's money...I can't bare the risk, i can't
I feel like as if i'm the only one in the whole wide world who faces this problem
Everybody is so happy, enjoying their life..but me?
Where's my self-confidence?
Maybe i don't even own any.
No one understands me.
No one can help me.
I'm all alone.
I'm on my own now.
It's all about me.
Sometimes, I wonder...
If you're still here...
What will you say to me?
Dad, please give me some hints at least..will ya?
God, please help me. Save me ~


~"Go for your dreams? It's always easy to said that...but believe me, it's not easy. Not everybody can bare it..not everybody have the guts to do so...not everybody can make it till the end...but...IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE =) just trying to be positive and i hope i'm right..sigh"~



xoxJuliannaxox L.I.F.E

No comments:

Post a Comment