My Videos

Saturday, 26 March 2011

SPM 2010

23 March 2011
SPM 2010 result is finally out.
How's my result?
No longer straight A's this time :/
Me? Disappointed?
Yes. A little actually.
Well, if i tell you i don't mind AT ALL, i'm lying :)
Looking at others' result, straight A's in a row, jumping in joy and happiness..
How i wish i was one of them..
But anyway,
I'M STILL GRATEFUL AND PROUD WITH MY OWN RESULT!!
Thank God :)
Hey! 7A's are not easy too! xP
And..i did not went for any tuition either!
It's all about me and myself! :D and my friends too ^^
SO WHAT EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT SCORE STRAIGHT A'S HUH?
It's only a certificate anyway!
(Haha..thinking this way actually make me feels happier :D LOL)
I'm still proud of myself! :)
Who am i? I'm JCYQ wor!!
I'm not gonna give up that easy!! Hahh!
SPM is only part of my life! A very loooong more journey to go! ;)
xxxxxxxxxx
Another thing that surprise me was..
I can't believed that i actually score 1A for my 1119
It was....unbelievable? O.O
All this while..even i, myself didn't know that my English is that 'good'
I always did grammar mistakes..haha..maybe i improve? LOL
I can't remember myself using any high class words or bombastic words in my essay either. LOL
Hmm...i think, think, think, and think
I cracked my head, squeezed my brain juice..
I finally remember.
I remembered what i wrote in my essay.
Maybe that's the reason why i score 1A for 1119.
I actually related the essay story to myself, my life.
I somehow expressed my feelings and regrets in the essay..
A story about how i miss dad and how i wish dad is still here.
And how i did not get the chance to see dad for the last time..
How my heart filled with regrets and tears...
People just won't understand...
I modified the story..it's not 100% my real life story..but..yea..
I still remember, i nearly broke down in the SPM hall, writing this essay..
especially the ending...it's a sad ending :( it's bitter..
Reading at my own essay, controlling my tears in the exam hall..
I remember it clearly now.
Maybe my story touched the markers...i guess..
......................................................... . . . . . .
Hmm..or maybe my English is really that Good!
Haha :P Lucky!





xoxJuliannaxox

No comments:

Post a Comment