My Videos

Monday, 4 April 2011

I'm sorry, mum

4 April 2010
I found this story, which is very meaningful and i would really like to share.
I learnt a lot from this story..
and i hope, YOU, who are reading this post right now, will learn something from it too!

The Story of the Pencil & Eraser
Pencil:
I'm sorry.
Eraser:
For what? You didn't do anything wrong.
Pencil:
I'm sorry because you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.
Eraser:
That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad.

"Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil. They're always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way, they get hurt, and become smaller / older, and eventually pass on. Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents are still happy with what they do for their children, and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad."

It's true. So true.
I wanna treat my mum better.
She likes to nag and mumble a lot.
Although at times, it's annoying...really annoying..
But i'm very grateful that i still have mum to nag and mumble at me..
Sometimes, scolding too! LOL
I'm not a good person. I'm not a good girl.
Often, I can't seems to control myself, can't control my anger..
I've done many things that hurt her..
Argue with her, ignoring her advice, shouted back at her when angry...
all sort of bad things that i've done :(
Yea...i'm bad...really bad.
I'm a human. I made mistakes too.
I realise that, I really did many things that hurt her..
I'm not a good daughter.
I wanna treat her better.
I always remind myself about that.
She's getting old... i know..
She won't be there forever.
Her nagging, mumblings, scoldings are all my own good.
I know that. And i'm grateful about it!
Thank God for blessing me with great parents like mum and dad.
I've realise my mistakes.
From this moment onwards,
I MUST TREAT MUM BETTER.
If i treat her good last time, then starting from now, I'll treat her BEST!
I'm not sure whether i can really fulfill my promise or not, but i'll give my best!
I wish her to be happy and healthy always.


~"Please do forgive me for so much that i've done that hurt you, even when i'm still a foetus in your womb. I'm really grateful that God gave me, YOU. I'm lucky to have you as my mum.
 I love you, mum."~



xoxJuliannaxox You're the best mum in the world =) ILY

No comments:

Post a Comment