My Videos

Friday, 23 August 2013

Nick Vujicic's Message Of Hope

Yuhuuu...! Just got back from the very inspiring Nick Vujicic's talk at Sunway Pyramid Convention Center  One word : AMAZING. I'm the lucky one who got the very limited free ticket from my college. Seriously, thank you so much for the ticket.
I feel so blessed and thankful that i made it there for the talk today. Nick Vujicic's talk really did awakens me and made me realise important things in my life. After attended his talk today, i think it change my point of view towards my life now.

Too many things happen recently, family, friends, college, life. I could really use some motivation and guidance, and gratefully this talk came at the right time. Thank you God. I think i'm now a little clearer with my life path. Indescribable feelings. Always have faith in God, have faith in ourselves. If there's a path in life where you are struggling, facing hard times; where you are losing hope, you feel like you are not good enough, you feel like you are nothing, you feel lost,...just remember, never give up. Never give up life, never give up hope. God has a plan for you. God has a plan for everyone. Stop complaining on the things you don't have, instead appreciate and be thankful for everything that you have today. Thank you God for my family, thank you God for my friends, thank you God for my arms and legs, thank you God for everything i own today. Thank You. 

Spare some time and watch the videos below, it might change your view towards life. I hope it inspire and motivates you at least a little. There are more Nick Vujicic's inspiring videos on Youtube, feel free to go check it out yourself :)






"You don't need courage to win, you need courage to fail... You will never reach your potential until you try" 

"I have a choice to either be angry at God for what I don't have or be thankful for what I do have."

"If you can't get a miracle, become one."

"If I fail, I try again, and again, and again.
If YOU fail, are you going to try again?"

- NICK VUJICIC -


"You don't need a boyfriend to be loved." Pretty dark circles i have :D Goodnight! xoxo


JuliannaC.

No comments:

Post a Comment