My Videos

Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Chinese Horoscope Fortune Telling 2014 by Master Peter So 苏民峰

Yuuuhuuuuu~~ Happy Chinese New Year! :D So how's everyone CNY going?! Just got back from my hometown yesterday. Finally i'm homeee! Miss my WIFI so much /facepalm #firstworldproblem LOL Anyway, have you check the fortune of your horoscope yet? Well, it's been my habit and also a tradition to my family to check our fortune every year. Eventhough there's no guarantee that it's 100% accurate, but yet, we still hear it annually lol don't know why.

No harm hearing right? haha
Lai lai~ Let me share with you, let's hear Master Peter So 苏民峰, a famous Feng Shui master and fortune teller from Hong Kong prediction on what to expect in the year of Horse 2014 for all 12 Chinese Horoscope.

鼠 Rat


牛 Ox


虎 Tiger

兔 Rabbit

龙 Dragon


蛇 Snake


马 Horse


羊 Goat


猴 Monkey


鸡 Rooster - ME ME ME :D


狗 Dog


猪 Boar



Happy CNY! Have a great year ahead! HUAT HUAT HUATT AHH~!
Cheers xoxo, 
JuliannaC.  :3

No comments:

Post a Comment