My Videos

Saturday, 17 May 2014

Nuffnang Blogbuster got APPROVED!

Yay! Came home to a surprise today! ^^ Received my parcel today. Thank you so much for trusting me and giving me the opportunity :') I'm really lucky and yes i am. Can't wait to review it!

And and and and, got another surprise when i checked my email just now! ≧◡≦
Great news! My video submission for Nuffnang Blogbuster has finally been approved and will go LIVE starting from 17 May 2014! It's my first time trying my luck, and im so fortunate that it had been approved!! GOD is GREAT! My hard work paid off! Thank you Lord. Thank you Dad.
Will be posting up my sharing and experience about it real soon. Wait for it, stay tuned!

Sincerely grateful and appreciate every single opportunity that are given to me whether it is big or small. It really means alot to me! Other than thank you, still THANK YOU! :')
Always be grateful and stay humble. 


xoxo :* JuliannaC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment