My Videos

Friday, 9 May 2014

BEAUTY | Review : Wish Formula Panda Eye Essence Mask

[Sponsored post]

Hellowww~ ◠◡◠ 
Today i'm gonna review on an eye mask that i recently stumbled upon. Everybody knows i got serious dark circles and i've been suffering from it for years since my high school..and still counting dafuq nooooo (TヘT) I have tried many types of eye cream, eye mask, eye serum etc. Sadly, none really impress me ugh zzz :( Blame myself for sleeping late everyday -.- Anyway, read up my review below :) 

BIG thanks to HiShop and their team!! Double thumbs up for the efficient courier service :) Spot that lovely box! Just look at that elegant pink colour awwww ❤ 

This product is made in Korea, thus all the instructions and info behind the package is written in Korean language. No, i can't read Korean of course but thank God we have Mr Google :)

What's the attraction of the eye mask? 
It claims to have whitening, firming and anti-wrinkle effect. It also provide nourishment to our eyes.

Here are the ingredients of the eye mask:
water, ascorbic acid, saccharomyces, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment extract, butylene glycol, saccharomyces/Imperata cylindrica Root ferment extract, sodium lactate, lactobacillus/soybean ferment extract, black strap powder, arbutin, 1,2-Hexanediol, bacillus ferment, centella asiatica extract, aspergillus/Saccharomyces/Glycyrrhiza uralensis root extract ferment filtrate, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, xanthan gum, arginine, tocopherylacetate, backhousia citriodora leaf oil, adenosine, honey, phenoxyethanol

Centella Asiatica extract, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis Root Extract, Gastrodia Elata Root Extract take central care around the eyes especially the darkened skin, dark circle and wrinkle. High concentrated pure Vitamin C 10%, Vitamin E and six different fermentation components provide hydration, nourishment, help purify and enhance skin elasticity. 

How I use it:
1.) After your regular face wash, apply the two sheets of eye masks under your eyes.

2.) Leave it for 20-30minutes. Let the skin to absorb all the nourishment from the essence. 
Basically, the mask will attached to your skin quite firmly, so no worry that it will falls off. Just apply it and continue with whatever you are doing. Simple and easy. YOU CAN ALSO SLEEP WHILE LEAVING THEM ON THE SKIN, which is what i always do lol.

3.) Remember to check the mask package. I'm pretty sure there's still leftover essence there! Apply the leftover essence to the darkened area that needs improvement. Every drop counts! hehe ;P  

Picture shown my before and after result. Slight improvement yayy! \ ˚▽˚ /

This eye mask is uniquely different from all the previous ones that I had used before. The eye essence is golden-yellowish in colour. To be frank, I don’t really like the scent of this mask, but slowly got used to it after a while. The cooling sensation when you applying it is just awesome. The size of the mask is appropriate and sufficient to cover up my dark circles under my eyes. After using it my eyes feel more hydrated and can feel a slight of stickiness under my eyes from the nourishing serum ❤

I personally give it a rating of 3.8/5.0 for this eye mask. 

As per picture above, result can be seen after my 5th application. Slight improvement is better than none! My dark circles did brightens a little homaigawd can 'chu see it?! And again, this is just my 5th application :D I gotta be honest that this the first eye mask that can give me solid result. I have really dark eye circles due to my unhealthy lifestyle, burning midnight oil every day. I have tried many different eye products. It really frets me out, causing me to lose my confidence. Thank goodness there's something call BB cream and foundation powder for me to cover 'em up on my rainy days :') 


If you are also suffering from dark circles like me, no harm giving Wish Formula Panda Eye Essence Mask a try. Wait no more. Head over to HiShop and get it for only RM8.00 per sachet!! Other than eye mask, HiShop's also selling wide variety kinds of branded quality beauty products for you to choose from. 

Even better, you'll get to enjoy A REBATE OF RM20 OFF when you purchase a minimum of RM99 in one order. Yes, exclusively for my readers, you! YES, YOU! 
Just key in the code : PANDA14 when you check out ^^

Hurry! Don't miss the chance! Offer valid till 31 May 2014 only ya! Happy shopping (≧◡≦)
For more information and exclusive updates, do visit & subscribe their:
Official website - http://www.hishop.my/


Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy it! Till next post, buh-byee! Have a nice day~ 
JuliannaC.

2 comments:

  1. Cool X)
    A good brand that can consider :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this article, I'm from Austria and I wasn't sure if I should buy it, because it's kinda expensive. I tried everything against the dark circles under my eyes but nothing was able to help me. I think I will try it thank you ^-^

    ReplyDelete