My Videos

Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Making The Leap

Saw some interesting posts on Facebook the other day. 
Something that came on the right timing, just exactly what i needed.
Something worth to ponder.  

A very well illustrated picture. It need no any further explanation.
What are the plans in you life after you graduated? Are you happy with your current lifestyle?
Any plans or goals that you really wanna achieve in your life?
Will this be the same lifestyle that you still wanna live in the coming 10, 20, 30 years?
It's time to pause and think. Something worth to ponder.


"Opportunity in life is just like looking for a parking lot in a shopping mall during peak hours where almost all the parking lots are full...

:: (Type A) ::
Some will just park in any empty slot / space that they saw...
~ Grabbing any opportunity in life.

:: (Type B) ::
Some will look around and try to hunt for the parking lot nearer to the lift lobby even though they saw an empty lot...
~ Hunting for opportunity and trying his luck.

:: (Type C) ::
Some rather park aside and wait for the next available lot at the area where all the 
lots are full...
~ Waiting for opportunity in his comfort zone.

:: (Type D) ::
Some will just park at the illegal parking lot, wishing that the shopping mall management won't clamp the wheel...
~ Create opportunity but also creating possible risk!

:: (Type E) ::
Some just give up and turn to Exit, go else where...
~ Give up opportunity easily.

:: (Type F) ::
Some will choose to pay for valet parking service...
~ Buy opportunity.

Which type of person are you?" 
(◑.◑)    (◐.̃◐)


I would say that i'm the Type C? 
All the while, I only do things which is within my comfort zone. 
At times, i choose to escape from the reality when i faces hardships, or when i'm asked to do something that is out of my comfort zone. I'm just not brave enough. I choose to avoid and escape from it for as long as possible until the situation has finally become unavoidable. 

I believe i had actually slipped off many opportunities in life. 
Sometimes, when i finally had the courage to do so and finally did it, i realise that, the situation is actually not as bad as it seems, not as scary as i thought. 'What was i waiting and hesitating for all the while?" The answer is pretty obvious, i'm lack of Confidence. 

I know my own weakness very well and am trying to overcome it. And now, the time has finally come. It's time to jump out of my comfort zone and fight for what i want. Making the Leap. It may seems like an impossible task. It could be painful. You can't see what's going to happen, or maybe you could already predict what is to happen. But....it's now or never. JUMP. 

I'm the type that will not satisfied / give up until i try it for myself. I'm a stubborn Aquarius. It could be my flaws, but i choose to see it as my strength. I may be in dilemmas at times, hesitating, afraid, distant myself, mood swings, but once i've made up my mind, no one, NO ONE at all can stop me, even if i have to go through the journey alone. It doesn't matter. I want to be the extraordinary ones, i want to live an extraordinary life. I want to be myself. I'M MAKING THE JUMP. 
It's my choice and i will not regret. 

Let's do it!


♔ JuliannaC.♔

No comments:

Post a Comment