My Videos

Friday, 15 August 2014

BEAUTY | Review : GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask

GlamGlow SUPERMUD vs YOUTHMUD Review

The title says it all. Incase you haven't heard of GLAMGLOW, GLAMGLOW is a luxury high end beauty product i would say. It is selling for about RM240 per jar in Malaysia's Sephora outlets, which i thinks it quite expensive. Well, i guess "good things no cheap, cheap things no good". I've came across many positive reviews about their products on the net. Not to mention that GLAMGLOW products have also won many international awards and featured in countless beauty magazines. Hollywood celebrities and beauty gurus around the globe highly raved about this mask! 
But is it really worth the hype? Let's check it out yo!

I believe you had read my review on the GlamGlow Youthmud. If you haven't, do check it out here!

I've also created a video just for you girls who doesn't like to read lol. 
The 3minutes video pretty sums up my verdict about the GlamGlow Supermud & Youthmud.
Do check it out! :)



GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Review



I've got my GlamGlow Supermud in the mini travel size pack, and the GlamGlow Youthmud in sample pack which i redeem from the Sephora outlet the other day. In this post, i will be reviewing on the Supermud (yes, the white one!).

Some of the ingredients & benefits of the GLAMGLOW Supermud :
** ACNECIDIC-6™ - 4.4% AHA & BHA 6-Acid Blend. PH Balanced **
** Glycolic Acid - Helps Restore Photo Damaged Skin & Improves Skin Texture **
** Salicylic Acid - Helps De-clog to Minimize Pores & New Skin Rejuvenation **
** Lactic Acid - Helps Pigmentation, Moisture, Stimulation & Skin Collagen **
** Mandelic Acid - Helps Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Aging Skin & Skin Elasticity **
** Pyruvic Acid - Helps the Effects of Scarring & Clearer Skin **
** Azelaic Acid - Helps fight Follicle Bacteria & Breakouts **
** TEAOXI™ - Delivers Fresh Natural Eucalyptol, Linalool Oil & Powerful Flavonoids **
** ACTIVATED-X - Xtreme Absorption Vacuum-Carbon Extracts Sebum Oils, Bacteria & Toxins **
** K-17 CLAY - Proprietary 17 Step Process to Better Encapsulate Sebum Oils, Bacteria & Toxins **
** LICORICE ROOT - Helps Regulate & Alleviate Problem Skin **
** PEPPERMINT PLANT - Helps Control Bacteria & Irritations **
** Eucalyptus Leaf - Helps Fight Toxic Skin Complications **
** ALOE VERA, CHAMOMILE, MARIGOLD, CUCUMBER, IVY, HERB - Calm, Soothe & Heal **


My BEFORE. Naked face. Dull and dry skin, checked. Ugly clogged pores and blackheads, checked. Breakouts, checked. Dark circles, checked. ☉_☉ Blame myself for my unhealthy lifestyle and always stay up late burning midnight oil :(

How to use?
Apply a Thin Layer to Clean Skin. Leave on for 5 - 20 minutes & Remove with Water. Use as a Full Face Mask or Spot Treatment as often as needed.

Half dried.
Fully dried. 

The mask is dark grey in colour. Has smooth and creamy texture, with refreshing minty scent. Real tiny pieces of leaves can be found in the mask. No tingling, no stinging, just cooling. The mask dries up quite fast. It hardens within minutes and my face becomes stiff. A gentle reminder to not move too much or have any face expression because little did you know, like that you'll tend to get fine wrinkles very easily! Not just this mask, but any other mask that will hardens.

Notice the dark spots appearing on the dried mask? Those are actually from the extraction of oil and impurities from our skin :S You'll slowly see it appearing as the mask started to dry out.

Check out my super cool not emotionless selfie lol. Kayy, back to the topic (≧◡≦)


 I leave the mask on for the maximum given time frame of 20minutes before i wash off. Very easy to wash off. The mask soften once it expose to water. Since the mask contains tiny pieces of eucalyptus leaves, might as well make good use of it. Can be use as scrub to exfoliate :D Gently massage your face in circular motion before rinsing off. 

Omg, my dark circles seriouslyy T.T

The end result. I feel that my dull skin has reborn! I can definitely feel the difference and tell that my face is more hydrated and has become softer. My super dry and thirst looking forehead has finally rejuvenate woots! So freshh and cleean. Toingg toingg. I did experience a tighter feeling on my face too. On the blackheads wise, well, to be frank, i don't see much improvement on the blackheads on my nose area, maybe it reduce a little(?)..not very obvious...but i did observe some improvement on my pores, especially those on my forehead and close to cheeks area. Consider not bad for my first attempt on the product i guess :) Can't be expecting too much within just one use.

Yup, this pretty sums up my review on GlamGlow Supermud. 
Also, don't forget to check out my verdict on the GlamGlow Youthmud.
Supermud better? Or Youthmud better? Read to find out yourself! ;) I want both! hehe 


For more information about GLAMGLOW's collection, you may check it out here :


Till then, xx
♔JuliannaC.♔

No comments:

Post a Comment