My Videos

Friday, 15 August 2014

BEAUTY | Review : GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment Mask

GlamGlow SUPERMUD vs YOUTHMUD Review

The title says it all. Incase you haven't heard of GLAMGLOW, GLAMGLOW is a luxury high end beauty product i would say. It is selling for about RM240 per jar in Malaysia's Sephora outlets, which i thinks it quite expensive. Well, i guess "good things no cheap, cheap things no good". I've came across many positive reviews about their products on the net. Not to mention that GLAMGLOW products have also won many international awards and featured in countless beauty magazines. Hollywood celebrities and beauty gurus around the globe highly raved about this mask! 
But is it really worth the hype? Let's check it out yo!

I believe you had read my review on the GlamGlow Supermud. If you haven't, do check it out here!

I've also created a video just for you girls who doesn't like to read lol. 
The 3minutes video pretty sums up my verdict about the GlamGlow Supermud & Youthmud.
Do check it out! :)


GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment Review


I've got my GlamGlow Supermud in the mini travel size pack, and the GlamGlow Youthmud in sample pack which i redeem from the Sephora outlet the other day. In this post, i will be reviewing on the Youthmud (yes, the black one!).

GLAMGLOW Youthmud claims that the mask will :
** Leaves skin noticeably radiant and glowing **
** Activates moisturizing collagen synthesis **
** Provides gentle resurfacing exfoliation **
** Helps to leave skin smoother, brighter and softer **
** Provides tighter skin texture and tighter pores **
** Helps to provide a more youthful appearance **
** Absorbs impurities without removing natural oils **
** Helps to protect against free radical damage **


 BEFORE. My naked face. Excuse my super dark panda circles Zzz and that gigantic unglamourous zit on my forehead tsk -.- Been burning midnight oil every single day lately ughh. 

Blahhhh....okay, let's get started!

How To Use?
Apply a thin layer to clean face. Expect a tingle-tastic tightening effect in 10 minutes or less. Remove mask with water in circular motions to exfoliate. Use twice a week or as often as desired.


The mask is light grey in colour and has a sandy and rougher texture compare to Supermud. Just like Supermud, the mask contains real tiny pieces of leaves. My skin type is oily combination. As i apply the mask, i can feel the tingling effect instantly. Well, different people has different skin condition, and may face different reaction. I've came across many reviews on the net, some say they didn't experience any tingling effect and some say they do. But as for me, at that very moment i really feel that my face was burning. It stings my face. Quite painful i would say...but for the sake of beauty, i chose to bare with it lol xD Also, i don't wanna waste such expensive mask hehehh.


As the mask started to dry, it tingle less, so it was actually quite bearable. Within seconds after application, my face become so stiff, very pulling and tight, much more tighter than Supermud i would say..which is why, if you notice, the mask tends to crack more after it dried compare to Supermud. I left the mask on for 10minutes before i wash off. I do not recommend you all to exceed the given time frame because i think that this mask is quite strong...i mean if it's not strong, it wouldn't have cause the tingling sensation right? No?

Very easy to wash off. Slowly take your time, gently massage your face in circular motion to exfoliate before you rinse off. As i've mentioned, the mask has a sandy texture, and also contains real pieces of tea leaves, which i thinks it work best for exfoliation. Scrub off all the dead skin!


Comparison of my before and after! Yes, surprise huh? Totally zero photoshop and non-edited (except for the wordings of course duhh). To be frank, i was shocked with the result too. Initially i thought it was just a pretty common mask because i don't see much difference in the mirror. But thankfully i have captured some very detail before and after photos with me. I was like 'WOW @@!" when i view the pictures with my bigger lappy screen. I'm quite impressed actually.  My face has noticeably become smoother as my pores become less visible. Feeling fresh, soft and tight.


Personally i really love the mask because i think it really works! 
Worth the pain lol! I've been battling with ugly big pores and blackheads for God knows how long...and GLAMGLOW Youthmud save me! It's gives me instant result in just 10minutes. Double thumbs up for this. 

Another reason why people love it is that Youthmud also claims that it will 'leaves skin noticeably radiant and glowing'. Hmm...is my skin glowing yet? Don't think so...but of course, again, this review is only based on my first attempt on the product. Hahh can't be expecting too much. I'm more than happy with the current result already. Well, no doubt, the price of the GlamGlow mask is really quite pricey, but you girls might really wanna consider investing on a good mask like this. Better still if you could find yourself a sponsor,...such as your boyfriend or so ;') /sniffsniff 
Haha start saving girls! 

Also, don't forget to check out my verdict on the GlamGlow Supermud.
Supermud better? Or Youthmud better? Read to find out yourself! ;) I want both! hehe 


For more information about GLAMGLOW's collection, you may check it out here :


Thanks for reading thus far again! xx :*
♔JuliannaC.♔

No comments:

Post a Comment