My Videos

Friday, 22 August 2014

Malaysia Mourns - Remembering MH17 MH370

22August2014
The day where we fellow Malaysians stand united as one.
Malaysia's National Mourning Day for the victims of tragedy MH17.

Remembering MH17 and MH370.
Rest in peace. Fly high, you all will never be forgotten.
My deepest condolences to their friends, families and all affected.
The indescribable sadness and tears by just scrolling those updates and pictures on social medias.
Life is so unpredictable, but all i can say is God knows better. Stay strong, be tough and move on. It will not be easy, but we, Malaysia, our thoughts and prayers will always be with you.

I pray for God's strength upon you...I pray for peaceful and humanity...I pray for a better tomorrow...

My tribute to all the victims of MH17 and MH370. Farewell.
#malaysiaberkabung #rememberingmh17 #mh370 #neverforgotten


♔ JuliannaC.♔

No comments:

Post a Comment