My Videos

Tuesday, 30 September 2014

My ID Journey : DIY Mural Painting

My ID Journey :  My Life as an Junior Interior Designer

认真的女人是最美的! 哈哈哈!

Here goes my Sunday. My productive Sunday! Headed over to client's pub today with two of my colleague for a simple DIY mural art. My first attempt on mural art! An unforgettable experience. It was.....tiring lol. But totally worth it! ^◡^ Feeling accomplished! and proud of course hahahahh..eventhough it's just a simple one :) Anybody can do it.


Little did i know..i actually pretty enjoy doing these kind of activities. I don't mind sacrificing my weekend for it. I mean, i do not like staying in the office facing the computers every single day, doing the same old boring things like others. Sometimes, exploring and doing something which is extraordinary, something which is new can really make you feel so good. (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Our final masterpiece yeahh! ^◡^

I'm actually kinda excited and looking forward for selfies of people with this wall art which is painted by us. One day...just one fine day... . . . Imagine seeing people selfie-ing with a mural art which you contributed in painting it as well....wahhhh that kind of feeling jenggg! hahahah x') Alright, enough of daydreaming alreadehhh hahaha what a happy day ツ



♔JuliannaC.♔
Instagram : julianna_chan

No comments:

Post a Comment