My Videos

Friday, 12 September 2014

NOTD | Glamour CHANEL in Red Nails

Yooohooo any nail art / manicure lovers here?! I'm kinda obsessed with nail art recently (っ◕‿◕)っ♥
I never really like keeping my nails long because i don't comfortable with it plus my mind keep telling me that it's dirty and there are loads of germs hiding under it....until recently lol ;) I think i kinda fell in love with nail art hehehh ^◡^ There are actually tons of creative and playful designs you can play with your nails! Let's see how long is this new interest of mine gonna last haha 

My first attempt in doing manicure. Quite messy though lol but still consider pretty good right, for a beginner like me? :p Chanel logo in sexy red colour with a glimpse of gold. Simple yet elegant. Hopefully i can afford and add more nail polish into my collection to play with. Can't wait to show off my skills share more nail design with you all! :')

Glamour CHANEL in Red, by JuliannaC. What do you think? Yay or Nay? ツ



♔JuliannaC.♔
Instagram : julianna_chan

No comments:

Post a Comment