My Videos

Friday, 26 September 2014

BEAUTY | Review : Miss Hana Lip Balm Crayon

[Sponsored Post]

Throwing back to my childhood where crayons play a big part of my life. Still remember how excited and looking forward i was toward my weekly art class during my tadika pre-school times. Why? Coz the very few nicest art piece gets to have their drawings pin up nicely on the board for showcase. It was one of my proudest achievements and it really matters alot for a six year old kid like me during those time haha. Those were the days....so much memories #nostalgic :') 

Haha so why am i bringing up all my childhood stories all of sudden? Well that's because recently i came across this cute collection from Miss Hana, which is their Miss Hana Lip Balm Crayon. Yes, judging from its name, you can roughly imagine how it looks like already! ^◡^

Yup, that's right, it really do looks like crayons!! ≧◡≦ Super cuteeeee to the max! Fell in love with their kawaii and unique appearance instantly! Such a creative way of packaging a lip balm. Definitely One.Of.A Kind. GET YOUR CRAYON Girls! hahaha I love crayons :D

There are five beautiful colours available for you to select from. The two colours i'm currently using is more towards the pinkish tone, which is the 01 Purple Sakura Season and 02 New York Uptown Pink Girl.

It claims to :
'Keep your lips well moisturised and protected from harsh and dry environments, especially for you ladies that spend hours under office air-conditioning, which tends to leave your lips and skin dry, resulting in chapped lips. With several colours to choose from, you can easily achieve a natural lip colour, and repair your dry or damaged lips as well!'


MY VERDICT :

I really love their colours, very nice and pigmented. Soft and sweet :) Can even use as a lipstick to me, but of course wouldn't be as good as and as long lasting as a real lipstick duhh. However, there's one thing that im kinda disappointed and personally cannot stand with it though...is its artificial scent. I don't know, is it just me? Okay, maybe it's just me. I personally thinks that the sweet artificial scent is seriously too strong and it make me thinks like im putting on something uneatable on my lips. Too artificial, too fake :( But seriously no doubt, i really did reduce licking my lips ALOT because of that scent. lol maybe its really meant to be like that haha @@. 

Also, zero doubt on the moisturizing effect. Suitable for dry, chapped lips. Cute package, sweet colours and keep lips tenderly soft. I will totally recommend these cute colours lip crayon if one doesn't mind with the scent. Other than that, you will also need a sharpener to sharpen it as it get blunt. 


And guess what? Here's the good news! Nattacosme is being generous by giving out FREE Miss Hana Sharpener to anyone when they purchase any of the Miss Hana Lip Balm Crayon from them. 
All you have to do is just key in 'MHSHARP' upon check out, and voila! there you go :)
This offer is only valid until 15 October 2014. Hurry!

If you wish to purchase or for information, visit :
Official website - http://www.nattacosme.com
Instagram - @nattacosme

Act fast girls! GET YOUR CRAYON! ;pp
I also did a review on Miss Hana Waterproof Gel Eyeliner series. Check it out HERE.



Till then, xx
♔JuliannaC.♔

No comments:

Post a Comment