My Videos

Sunday, 14 September 2014

Romantic Garden Wedding @ Saujana Hotel


Throwing back to my pretty cousin's garden wedding at the Saujana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur last two weeks ago. My first experience attending garden wedding. English modern style instead of the traditional ways. It was so fantasized and romantic :') Having wedding ceremony in such breathtaking sceneries and landscapes, accompany by blissful rays of sunshine...just beautiful. So beautiful ♡


Selfie with my favourite woman before the ceremony starts.


'cuz i love this picture so much! Captured by the very talented photographer -youknowwhocough-




Beautiful romantic lavender decorations, blissful melody from live band, yummy finger food, breathtaking greeneries, beautiful bride and handsome groom...everything was near to perfect before it got a little over sunny. Guess Mr Sun was pretty excited and happy for the newly wed too :) Most of the guests went to hide under the shade after a while lol thankfully there are plenty of huge tall trees around.


"I do". Definition of happiness. Fairy tales and happy endings do exist if you choose to believe it. #bliss

....and they live happily ever after. -The End-

Photography session. Sharing some beautiful photos taken by the professional photographers. Lovely place, lovely surrounding, lovely weather, lovely people, lovely wedding! :')


Love this pic. A very nice picture captured with the breathtaking background behind. Don't you think so too? :p The only thing shot in this photo is that i'm not in it :( beingphotographersucks

With my precious ones. Ohana. Still love them regardless how we always quarrel and hurt each other.
/somebody showing off her cute wristband she got from the bridesmaids zzZ Kids.

#juliannacootd
Sweet Pastel Stripe Asymmetry Dress  x  Vivi Stripe Platform Boots.
Can't express how i just love attending event like these. Another reason for me to dress and doll up haha :P


♔JuliannaC.♔

1 comment:

  1. This is really a very beautiful wedding and bride is also looking stunning. I also want an outdoor wedding reception for me but I am not sure about planning techniques, can you recommend me some good event planner to help me?

    ReplyDelete