My Videos

Sunday, 14 December 2014

BEAUTY | BE Creative Makeup Makeover at Muse by Watsons

Throwing back to last month where i was very lucky to have been chosen to attend an event together with 20 other beautiful bloggers for a makeover transformation, which is the BE Creative Make Up, by the newly launch Muse by Watsons at Sunway Pyramid. Also, specially thanks to Butterfly Project Malaysia for the opportunity for me to be beautiful :3 I was told to go bare face, and thus *gasps* i did xD.




Beauty is an attitude. BE Creative Make Up is the new brand in professional make up. BE inspires woman to express their originality with confidence and pride and makes making up an everyday pleasure! 

The four commandments of BE :
- Embrace the new
-Express your individuality with make-up
-Make trends your own
-And remember: you are UNIQUE!


BE has a wide range of cosmetics in their collection, from foundation, eyeshadows, brushes, mascaras to blushers, lipsticks and so on. Every product comes in a variety of shades and choices, and their bold and trendy packaging. Affordable and quality assured.
  
My before and after. Big difference huh? Terrible dark circles zzZ
But thankfully, BE's Matte Foundation able to cover it up yo :'D

We were given four choices to choose from, that is BE Romantic, BE Funky, BE Glamorous and BE Natural makeup look. On first glance, without a second thought, i've chosen the most colourful and eye catching look. I chose to BE Glamorous. I'm a person who love colours. I mean, what's life without colours? Colourful and blingbling stuffs never fail to attract my attention haha :p The makeup artist uses a total of three shades to create this glamorous look on me. Combination of purple, orange and blue eyeshadow on my eyes and a sweet pink colour on my lips. Purrrrfect! :3 

BE Glamorous, BE Beautiful, and most importantly BE Yourself :)
Now, everybody can be beautiful :) Some ladies say that they prefer natural beauty. Some thinks that wearing makeup is fake(?) and a waste of money. They prefer being bare face, without wearing any cosmetics on their face,..that is their definition of 'natural beauty'. Well, i respect their point of view but...i do not agree. To me, cosmetics is a magic tool that able to cover up our flaws, and yet enhances our beauty features. I believe every girl wants to look beautiful. Wearing makeups able to boost up my confidence and makes me a happier person. Thus, this is why i love dolling up and wearing makeups :)

With me, in the left picture, Harith Taikal, the makeup artist who does my beautiful makeup, thank youuu. And on the right, with me is the brand manager of Muse by Watsons, Amanda. She's rocking in her in funky make up look. Loving her make up, the colours are so pigmented and look very sharp on her. Beautiful :)

Photo credits : Butterfly Project Malaysia 
After understanding and trying out the cosmetics, we had some finger food. Hanging around with other bloggers and finally ended the event with a happy group photo together. Everybody looks so stunning and confident! ;) Thanks again for making us beautiful Muse by Watsons! ^◡^

Brought home some goodies as well, so excited can't wait to try them out woohoo!!

For more information on BE's cosmetics, do check out their :


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I've created my own version of BE Creative Makeup with the goodies; i name it BE Confident, BE Bold :) My confidence and positive energy are all back yuhuuu! After going through negativity and hard times for the past few weeks, i'm finally able to spare some time doing the thing i love; dolling up and playing with cosmetics :)) 




I'm using :
Foundation : Feather Finish Matte Foundation [Shade 002]
Eyeshadow : Eyeshadow Mono [Gold 021]
Lipstick : Intense Lipstick [Victory 006]


The lipstick colour appear to be more orangy in my picture idk why, due to lighting problem i guess...but still not bad though :P haha. A clearer picture of my make up, the lipstick colour is closest to the real colour in this picture.

The other day when i was in the workshop event, i wasn't really aware of which foundation did the make up artist was applying on me, but then when i finally get to try it myself at home, i gotta confess that i was VERY IMPRESSED. I doubted initially but i was surprised with the outcome. Their Feather Finish Matte Foundation is LOVE! As what it claims, the matte foundation is very light weight, really as light as feather, that it really makes me feel as if i did not apply anything on my face no joke! I'm only using the foundation on my face, no concealer no nothing, and surprisingly it able to cover up all my flaws almost completely, even my terrible dark circles! It absorb and dries out pretty fast as well. There are 6 shades available and selling for only RM79.00 exclusively at Muse by Watsons, Sunway Pyramid. Really worth a try :) STRONGLY RECOMMENDED ❤. 

 BE Confident, BE Bold.
What do you girls think? How do you find my motd?
Have a nice days~ :)

4 comments: