My Videos

Monday, 15 December 2014

BEAUTY | Eyelash Enhancer from REALASH [II]

[Sponsored Post]

As promised, here is the outcome after using the eyelash enhancer from Realash after one month.
Check out my first write up about it HERE . All i can say is, IT REALLY WORKS! See for the result yourself omggg @@ Are you ready?! *drumrolls*
~Taaa-DA~

My result from Week0 to Week4. In the pictures above, it is clearly shown that my eyelashes really did improve! Whether it is with mascara or without mascara, my eyelashes has obviously become thicker and longer in just one month time wow! I'm impressed. :))

Simple yet trendy packaging. Sharp tip for easy application. Basically, as instructed, just apply it once a day before bed. Must be patient and not forget to apply it daily. Just apply it like how we normally draw our eyeliner. Clean and easy. Remember, frequent application will not enhance the growth. So a small amount each time is sufficient. As i said, patience is really needed :)

Looking forward for my third post. Can't wait to see the final result.
Will update again very soon in another two months! Stay tuned~ :3

*updated*
View my result of 3month HERE.

Or, if you wish to know more about this product, visit HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment