My Videos

Thursday, 25 December 2014

NOTD | MY Christmas Nails!


It's finally that time of the year again! It's Christmas!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! :)))

 There are countless of Christmas Nails that i've browse through the net and finally I've create my own version of Christmas nails too! :D What do you think? Personally i quite impressed with it of course :p hahahh I pour in alot effort and time creating this..so please tell me you like it even if you don't :p


Sharpening my humble manicure skill; using dotting tool, stripping tape and a drawing brush to create this set of Christmas Nails. Usage of red, green and gold colour which resemble the glamour,.. the bliss and joy of Christmas. The reason why I decided to only stick to the usage of the three main chosen colours in my design because i want it to feel like a set, in the same 'family' which links to one another. And yeap, i guess that's about it, my own version of Christmas Nails '14. Hope you all like it.


Christmas tree, present, candy cane, Santa, Elf - checked!
Have a merry Christmas with your love ones xx ^◡^



♔JuliannaC.♔
Instagram : #juliannacnotd | julianna_chan

1 comment: