My Videos

Friday, 17 April 2015

RANDOM | CONFESSION : I'M IN LOVE

After 137563484 light years, i have finally decided to publicly confess that....
...............................................................
Actually i've been hesitating,..not sure whether should i make this confession here...but yeah, i think it's finally time. I assume my blog readers are mostly strangers but recently i'm also aware that many of you has been visiting my blog secretly....i know okay, don't think that i don't know though i told you all not too lol it's embarrassing... . .  . but it's okay, i've made up my mind. I have decided to let go of my prideeee chehhhh #macamyes xD laugh all you want :p but when you are done laughing, remember to visit my blog more often ya and leave me some comments occasionally perhaps haha
(p/s : you know who you are ;p)

Okay so back to topic. Are you ready? Since you guys are all here reading this right now, i would like to make an official announcement that,...i...i... . .
YESHHH I'M OFFICIALLY IN LOVE!!!!
..........
........
......
....
...
..
.
.
.
.
I fell in love with my new blog header! Awwwww..
After burning midnight oil for few nights, it's finally doneeee! woohoo *throw confetti*
The outcome is satisfying. Change my entire blog layout to a more simple minimalist one, with the stunning blog header specially design by designer JuliannaC. (aka me) xD I think i'm in love *sniff sniff* :p Combination of every little things that i like (kinda)..bits and pieces of every little something in my life....and voila! I present you this!


I know it's not perfect, but yeah, this kind of style is what i like lately..
Let's see how long it last, i'll probably design a new one again when i got bored of this lol
Anyhow, I'm so proud of myself /pats my own head :'))

Well, this picture say it all :p haha

Excuse me for my #syoksendiri moment.
Thank you for your precious time har har! Sorry for letting you guys down! :p hehehh
Love ya'll to the moon and back! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment