My Videos

Sunday, 5 April 2015

BEAUTY | Review : Klairs Illuminating Blemish Cream SPF40 PA++

[Sponsored Post]

Introducing Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream, the BB cream that i've been using recently. This is actually my second beauty product from Klairs, the first one was Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish, you can read my review HERE.

Klairs Illuminating Blemish Cream (BB Cream) is originated from Korea and it is also highly ranked in Korea. It's the no.1 BB cream that Korean women love! Klairs Illuminating Blemish Cream (BB Cream) is suitable for all skin types; dry, oily, sensitive or combination skin. 

Klairs also claims that their BB cream is :
Suitable for any skin tone. It decrease the white base which causes the heavy weariness of BB cream, tone out the skin to natural and healthy looking skin. Contains water tank Hyaluronic Acid.  Additionally added water tank component Hyaluronic Acid which enables deep moisturizing effect. It has SPF40 PA++, providing complete coverage to all spectrum of UV rays!

It has mild pleasant scent. Rich creamy texture, mediumly-thick (i've tried some BB which is much thicker).

Three Strengths of Klair's Illuminating Supple Bleamish Cream
1. Fits naturally from dark skin tone to light skin tone.
2. Blend in well to the skin even after applied adequate amount. 
3. Does not worsen the trouble skin.

Suitable For People Who :
- Need to correct the redness due to skin trouble.
- Afraid to wear makeup because of the dry skin.
- Wants to cover up the pore without using the primer.
- Look for natural and simple make up instead of heavy make up.

How i use it?
1. Apply adequate amount after basic skincare routine.
2. Blend evenly with a sponge/blender and gently pat into skin.

One of the main reason why i love makeups is because it can cover up my flaws! See for yourself folks; my before and after! HUGE difference i know. My terrible dark circles T.T I shall continue relying on cosmetics until the day i find a cure to my fugly dark circles. Any good and affordable eyecare products to recommend girls?  Pm me! :D


My verdict :
For your information, this BB cream from Klairs has only ONE shade. Yes, one shade which suitable for all skin tone (that's what they claim). My skin tone is consider fair i guess? :p Okay, medium-fair. Klairs Blemish Cream blend quite well with my skin tone i would say. It evens out my skin tone and gives me a natural look as if i did not apply anything at all.

Despite its thick texture, it did not give that uncomfortable sticky feeling on my skin. It absorb quite fast and it last quite long as well. But sadly, it did not last whole day, you'll have to reapply it. I wear it to work in the morning and it normally last till late evening. I apply and blend it with the Cerro Queen powder puff instead of using fingers. [Tips: Using a sponge or blender to blend can actually make your makeup last longer compare to using fingers] 

Also, i'm very particular whether a product is suitable for all skin types or not. I have combination sensitive skin. I remembered using some products which trigger my face and caused really terrible allergies to my face >.< It was a nightmare. Klairs claims that their BB cream is suitable for all skin types; dry, oily, combination or even sensitive skin. Thankfully, it was okay on my skin. I've been using it for quite some time actually...but so far no any allergic sign were seen thank God :3

And now, the most important part, the coverage part. Coverage wise, i'll say that it is still okay only. Not heavenly good but sufficient to cover up some minor flaws, redness and even out the skin tone. It did make my pimples and dark circles become less visible but extra concealer is needed if i were to cover it up completely. In short, it gives basic coverage. Recommended for those who opt for light makeup, it gives a natural look..not too heavy, just right :)

Overall rate : 3.9/5.0 STARS

This product is available to purchase at Nattacosme, price RM71.20 for a 40ml tube. And in conjunction of the coming Mother's Day, enjoy an extra RM6 discount when you purchase above RM100 in single receipt. Offer valid till 15 May 2015

For more information, visit :
Official website - http://www.nattacosme.com
Instagram - @nattacosme

12 comments:

  1. Korean BB Creams are often awesome and this gave you a 'your skin but better' finish which is what I aim for when choosing a base. I like the natural skin effect of this on you and as I don't really want a full coverage look, so I'll look into this. Thanks for the review. By the way, you have really good skin and that's evident even in the Before photos. Much envy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad my review helps :) Goshhh i'm flattered! There's nothing to envy actually, just like any other girls; i have problem with pimples, dark circles etc. as well D;

      Delete
  2. Wow it really covers your undereye circles!

    Following you btw~
    www.theisabellee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow it looks really good!! Your skin looks brighter :)

    xoxo
    Miriam
    www.miriammerrygoround.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to use this Klairs bb cream! Nice effect :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're using Klairs bb too? Cool! :)

      Delete
  5. I should head down there and check it out. In the meantime , maybe fancy a travel blog post ? Get you inspired on where to go next ! :)

    YouTube Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzibM5r5xkU

    Catch my VLOG on my travel to Bandung, Indonesia and also a detailed post about my trip over at my blog : http://www.wandeerach.com/2015/04/bandungtrip.html

    Followed u too btw - From Butterfly Project

    www.wandeerach.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Will definitely check it out :)

      Delete