My Videos

Saturday, 18 July 2015

TRAVEL | Thailand Vlog : Bangkok & Huahin 2015

My first travel vlog is up!! Been two months since i came back from Thailand, and finallehhhh *wipe blood and sweat* i'm done editing my vlog!! Thanks to Raya holiday, i finally get to spend some quality time with myself (lol yeeshh), and do the things i like. Finally a short break from the hustle and bustle. Been really really busy with work and finally i've got time to recharge! Okay anyway, back to topic, my vlog is up! First travel vlog yo! How is it?!! Though i know the video quality, video filming, and editing also abit sucks la... . .  and the song... . .hahahahh bare with me ya, just focus on the video instead of the song kayy :D Still learning, much more improvement needed. More videos to come in the future hopefully :D Really enjoy doing these, sibeh got satisfaction! Hope you enjoy watching the video as much as i enjoy making it! :) 


Thumbs up and give me a LIKE if you like it and subscribe maybe? ;) More updates on my Thailand trip coming soon. Stay tuned! :3 

2 comments: