My Videos

Thursday, 1 October 2015

NOTD | Ombre x Tribal Sapphire Gold Nails

It's been a while since my last NOTD updates. This round, ladies and gentlemen, i present you.....something magnificent, something different, something mind-blowing...
*drumsroll*
...
..
.


Bling bling style as usual oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ hahah!
Added some easy tribal motives everyone could achieve! Just need some practice that's all, very simple! ;)


Nail Polish used : 
Sally Hansen [485 Golden-I]
Ciate Mini [PP054 - Power Dressing]

Featuring fashionable flash tattoos and cute rings accessories i got online. 
Alright, it's official. I got a thing for blingbling metallic stuffs and i cannot lie! Goshh.. :p


Check out for my previous creation HERE
Instagram : #juliannacnotd | @julianna_chan

No comments:

Post a Comment