My Videos

Friday, 1 April 2016

BEAUTY | Vlog : Easy Overnight Heatless Waves / Curls


Hello loves! Guess what? I'm finally back with a new video! This time i did a hair tutorial on how i achieve my natural curls without using any styling tool. Trying to enhance my video editing skill during this short break, also filling up my time with something that i wanted to do since last year - ahem procrastination queen here. Anyway, here's the video. Watch it! 



So...what do you think? :) Pretty easy right?! ;)
Effortless Curls. Who says it's not possible to wake up to beautiful wavy hair! ~(˘▾˘~)
Do give me a thumbs up if you like my video, or drop me a comment let me know what you think :)
Thank you so much for watching! Do subscribe and hopefully i will come up with another video real soon!


Some other alternatives here. Other than leaving the braids overnight, you can also wear it during the days or for at least 7 hours for best result. Remember, the longer, the better. During the waiting phase, you can just leave your braids as it is and head out...or if you think that it is childish wearing braids out (lol), you can just tie it up into one bunch or simply just pair it with a stylish snapback for extra chioness :P haha! ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

♪ Cherry lips, crystal skies, I could show you incredible things~ ♪♪
First attempt on red lips. I think it suits me pretty well :P I shall do this more often (▰˘◡˘▰)
Muacks ❤

14 comments:

  1. Wow, great methods to do it without all the gadget. Kudos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I have short hair, because my toddler will pull at my long hair. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww man but it's okay, you can always try it next time when you have longer hair. It's pretty easy! :D

      Delete
  3. I use to do this too... but now to get waves in my hair, I put it in a bun and release it when the time comes... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's another alternative! Different methods result to different waves. Interesting! :D

      Delete
  4. woah. it was a nice curl! Look like the korean mermaid curl. Loving your turquoise hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! :3 I love my turquoise hair too, but too bad it faded already /sobsob :'(

      Delete
  5. Haha nice curls babe! My sis used to do this. Thank God I have natural curls haha but I sometimes do this trick when I want more defined curls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaa natural curls? Envy much ~.~ But this trick does come in handy =)

      Delete
  6. Yay I tried this before, the results is really nice! No damages, no harm has been done to the hair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeshh not damaging our hair, that's the best part!! :DD

      Delete
  7. Yes I did this before, braided and keep it overnight. The next day I got the natural curls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha surprisingly many of you girls actually tried this before, i guess i'm not alone afterall xD

      Delete