My Videos

Sunday, 10 July 2016

BEAUTY | Launch of all New REALASH in Malaysia

[Sponsored Post]

Ding Dong! Surprise parcel from Realash! Am so honoured to be able to collaborate with Realash again. If you've been my loyal reader, i'm sure you are aware that I'm a huge fan of their Eyelash Enhancer, which is also one of my highly recommended product because of their guaranteed result. Tried and Tested. I've reviewed it before last two years, click here if you wish to read it. My three months journey with Realash :  |  Part I  |  Part II  |  Part III  |

This gotta be the coolest beauty box that i've received so far! Definitely my cup of tea! Ya know, sometimes it's all these small details that counts. Only by judging at the packaging itself, A+ point from me!! ♥♥♥ Finally Realash have their official packaging, a brand new look with a touch of mint.

Realash Cosmetics originates from France and their products are being sold in 35 countries worldwide. The shelf life of the products is 6months upon opening.


Introducing the whole new Realash Eyelash Enhancer. The improved formula claim to have a stronger growing effect and protects weak, damaged eyelashes, also suitable for allergy prone skin. Never underestimate this sleek tube of serum because it's the key to natural long lashes that every girl, especially us, Asians, ever dream of. Sharp tip for easy application. Transparent and odourless. Apply it like how we normally draw our eyeliner. Easy and fuss-free. ٩(˘◡˘)۶


Other than their star product, Realash now have brow conditioner as well. Nowadays, girls are especially conscious about their eyebrow. As i said, eyebrow is the most crucial part of our face, particularly with the K-Beauty wave now. If you want full and defined eyebrow, then this might be the one for you. I'm actually putting high expectations on this product after their eyelash enhancer. Pretty confident that it wont disappoints me. Let's see! ツ


For more information on Realash, log on to :
Official website : http://www.realash.my
Instagram : @realashcosmetics



**Disclaimer : This is a sponsored post and products are given to me for review purpose. However, my review remain unbiased and everything is written solely based on my personal opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment